This is another topic request/suggestion. I’m going to through out some questions and would love to dialogue back and forth. I don’t think that there are necessarily any right or wrong answers. I can’t say that my priorities should be yours or that your priorities are any less/more important than mine. I do think there are a few key principles.
- Christ should be our first priority
- You should reevaluate your priorities.
- Priorities change.
- Priorities add balance and direction.
- Priorities require prayer.
With that said, here are a few questions I have:
- How do you decide the order of your priorities?
- Is it okay for work to be a top priority?
- Whose job should take priority?
- Do you think your children should be your top priority?