My own personal favorites for being a working mom:
1. My husband has potty trained both kids.
2. I have extra Starbucks money.
3. I multi-task better when I have to…in order to get paid.
4. I get to date my kids and spending one on one time with them is amazing.
5. I am more patient…in order to get paid.
6. I truly believe that our life is better because of women with careers…my OB, my kids’ teachers, nurses, cashiers.
7. Some of the most special people in my kids’ lives have been nannies and other caretakers. I feel like some of them are actual members of my family and I believe my children’s lives are richer because of it.
8. I get Starbucks breaks.
9. I am a helpmate to my husband and am fulfilling God’s will.
10. I provide excellent health benefits and retirement savings for my family.