It’s Babywise Blog Network Week! All week, we’ll be featuring blog posts from other Babywise-friendly blogs. The schedule is as follows:
· Monday: Valerie Plowman, Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
· Tuesday: Hank Osborne, Daddy Life
· Wednesday: Maureen Monfore, Childwise Chat
· Thursday: Bethany Lynch, The Graceful Mom
· Friday: Surprise Guest Blogger
Help us promote solidarity within the Babywise/Ezzo community by subscribing to these blogs.
Today’s babywise guest blogger is Valerie, The Babywise Mom. She wrote a very well-spoken piece about Pregnancy and Guilt…something I think all of us can identify with. I think it is amazing how we can come together and identify with each other as mothers. Pregnancy is an amazing and wonderful thing, but boy, can it take it’s toll on us. Valerie’s post today ends with some amazing advice on how to focus on the sacrifice and compromise that we can teach (ourselves) our children while pregnant.
Please check out the rest of Valerie’s post in it’s entirety at The Babywise Mom: Pregnancy and Guilt.