· Monday: Maureen Monfore, Childwise Chat
· Tuesday: Valerie Plowman, Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
· Wednesday: Bethany Lynch, The Graceful Mom
· Thursday: Rachel Norman, A Mother Far From Home
· Friday: Emily Parker, Journey of Parenthood
Wow. Rachel’s post for today is spot on. I think I can pick one quote that summarizes everything but I will get to that in a minute. Often I feel like I have block big chunks of time or plan far in advance to have me time, let alone a date night. However, Rachel gives some great tips on how to find time every day. Ok, I can’t wait any longer. My favorite quote is:
It may not seem as ground breaking as it really is until you read the full post, but Rachel gives very timely advice on how to schedule time into each and every day for yourself. Sounds blissful, doesn’t it?! The best part is she also gives some tips on how to avoid “black hole time.” I always love post on how to live in the moment. Check it out in its entirety at A Mother Far From Home!